- Country: United Kingdom
- Region: LONDON
- City: London
- Contact Name: Nic Teeman
- Car Type: Standard
- Year: 1990
- Colour: Green
- Condition: For Parts or Not Working
- Engine Type: Petrol
- Engine Size: 1.4
- Mileage: 58000
- Listed: 22/02/2015 8:27 PM
- Expires: This ad has expired
I have a lovely condition Peugeot 205 Roland Garros Convertible with 58000 miles (some service history). I’ve put 10000 miles on it in the last year as it got used as a daily runner. I had the cam belt changed and have recently changed the oil/filter and put in a K&N replacement filter. It has run brilliantly and has been garaged for the past 12 months/10000 miles up until last week.
I noticed the gearbox getting stiff and it was difficult to get into gear. Quite quickly that got much worse to the point where pushing the clutch did not disengage the engine and now it feels like the clutch has seized. On inspection there is some oil that has been leaking around the gear box but I don’t think the gear box has seized as I can engage all gears with the engine not running.
If I had the time/space I would do the work myself and have a brilliant little car again but we are expecting and I really need to get something more sensible.
I am in Hackney, East London. Whoever collects will need to tow/take it on a trailer.
I am sorry to see this car go, it even featured in our wedding photos last year!
I will put up more pics in the next week. Is anyone interested?
P.S. The mark on the grill is the light reflecting, there is no surface rust on this car.
4140 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Overall
- Peugeot 406 Coupe V6 Brembo 4-pot Brake Calipers (49274 views)
- Peugeot 205 GTI Rally Car (31981 views)
- 205 STDT (16587 views)
- Peugeot 205 Gti 1.9 Gti 1988 (13184 views)
- PEUGEOT 205 GTI (12358 views)
- 206gti 180 (9808 views)
- exterior trim wanted. desperately…… (9772 views)
- Peugeot 205 Dimma Rear Spoiler (9606 views)
- 1.9 205 GTI 1991 Miami Blue (8970 views)
- 205 Gti 1.9 For sale (8914 views)