- Country: United Kingdom
- Region: LONDON
- City: Manor Park
- Zip/Postal Code: E12 6NU
- Phone: 07947321717
- Contact Name: Hasib Ahmed
- Car Type: Standard
- Year: 1989
- Colour: Red
- Condition: Good
- Engine Type: Petrol
- Engine Size: 1.6
- Mileage: 145,000
- Power: 115 BHP
- Listed: 15/12/2016 9:11 PM
- Expires: This ad has expired
Thanks for looking at my ad for this 205 GTi.
This is the sunroof model, non-cat. Its also been fitted with 205 GTi half leather seats. If you have been looking at these then you’ll probably already know a few things:
1. They are almost 30 years old now and as such there is a HUGE variation of quality out there.
2. Lots of them have been ‘modified’ with bodykits / non-standard interiors / different wheels and so on.
3. The market is all over the place, as they move into ‘Classic Car’ territory. A top example was recently sold for 25k, but as a result both buyers and sellers are being unrealistic in my view.
4. The most desirable ones are original with no major modifications
This car is is great condition for its age, but it would be impossible to accurately describe every inch of it in the space i have here so you are really best advised to view. It starts and drives very well, brakes, steering, transmission, electricals, gearbox etc are all in good working order. It maintains good operating temperature and i cant hear any knocks or tappy sounds from the engine etc.
Serious buyers are welcome to view or to have an independent vehicle assessment. The car comes with a full 12 month for some piece of mind and some history including receipts; the service handbook; old MOT’s and so on. Previous owner had it for 17 years.
- Heaters are working
- Alarm & Immobilisor
- 2 Keys and 1 key fits all
- Great Handling & Steering feedback
- Nice Gears change & excellent Clutch
- No stereo
- Performance exhaust non catalyst
- Gear knob is loose
- Looses Coolant
- Nice interior & carpets
Points to note:
The paintwork is poor in just a couple of specific places, namely on the tailgate and a patch on the bonnet whcih ive tried to show in the last 2 photos. A previous owner has tried to hand spray it with a can in these areas and it looks poor. The rest of the paintwork is good and its all rust free. I have had some welding professionally completed to the rear of the driver side sill – with a replacement 1/4 sill properly welded into place. The car is otherwise very solid. The engine bay is v clean and there are some non-original hoses fitted (Blue). The car does need TLC as the coolant keeps loosing and the coolant light comes on after 2 days. I have no time to fix as I bought another car for commuting.
I am in East London, E12 6NU. I can assist with delivery at buyer’s expense.
Any questions please message me with your number and i’ll endevour to answer you promptly.
2801 total views, 8 today
Popular Ads Overall
- Peugeot 406 Coupe V6 Brembo 4-pot Brake Calipers (47818 views)
- Peugeot 205 GTI Rally Car (31650 views)
- Peugeot 205 Gti 1.9 Gti 1988 (12268 views)
- PEUGEOT 205 GTI (11925 views)
- 205 STDT (11563 views)
- 206gti 180 (9619 views)
- exterior trim wanted. desperately…… (9545 views)
- Peugeot 205 Dimma Rear Spoiler (8552 views)
- 205 Gti 1.9 For sale (8544 views)
- 1.9 205 GTI 1991 Miami Blue (8387 views)