- This item has been sold
- Country: United Kingdom
- Region: Kent
- City: Maidstone
- Contact Name: Scott
- Car Type: Modified
- Year: 1991
- Colour: Miami Blue
- Condition: Excellent
- Engine Type: Petrol
- Engine Size: 1.9
- Mileage: 155,000
- Power: 130BHP
- Listed: 05/11/2014 12:29 AM
- Expires: This ad has expired
I need something a bit more ‘daily’, as much as I would love to keep the 205 and MR2….but its just not possible.
The original iconic hot hatch.
- 1991 Peugeot 205 GTI 1.9 – 155,000 miles
- Miami Blue, with sunroof (Does not leak, seals perfectly)
- 130bhp – 5 speed, 3 door hot hatch.
- Non PAS, Non Cat model – most sought after
- MOT until April 2015.
- No oil loss, no water loss, no smoke on startup.
- No problems with cold start
- Full service history including original bill of sale and every bit of paperwork since!
- Red carpet throughout – clean, no rips, tears or marks.
- Rear parcel shelf intact with no speaker holes
- iPod ready stereo with DAB aerial fitted to front screen
- New speakers throughout the car (x4)
- Various bits of trim replaced to bring back to A1 standard
- Newly fitted (2013) Autowatch car alarm and immobiliser
- Full set inc boot mat, rear saddle mat and front tailored GTI mat set
- Half leather seats in reasonable condition
- New interior plastic boot panel
- New drivers door seal
- New bonnet seal (the one that runs under the bonnet)
- Sunroof with *new* rare deflector, seal and clips (new)
- 4 x re-conditioned original ‘Speedline’ alloys complete with new lock nut set and wheel bolts. No marks or scuffs – Mint condition
- New OEM side ’1.9′ and ‘GTI’ badges
- New OEM plastic mouldings and red insert
- New OEM black rear slatted panel
- New ’205′ and ‘GTI’ rear badge
- New front Peugeot ‘Lion’ badge (front grille)
- New OEM Sunroof trim
- New Valeo rear lights
- New rear fog light
- New Valeo headlights
- New *rare* genuine Peugeot headlight protectors
- New SIEM *rare* driving lights
- New driving light protectors
- New OEM rear heated screen (2014) with new seal
- New OEM ‘Auto’ raised bonnet, freshly painted in 2013
- Rare rear ’205 GTI’ mudflaps
- Repaired seized bonnet hinges
- New spoiler retaining clips
- New external drivers and passenger window seals (scrapers that run horizontal at base of window)
Brakes, Tyres and Suspension
- Rear beam re-built in 2013 using genuine Peugeot parts
- New brake discs, calipers and EBC green stuff pads all round.
- New copper brake lines throughout (2014)
- New Goodridge braided brake lines (2014)
- New handbrake cables (2014)
- New master cylinder (Fitted 2014)
- Two new front Toyo tyres fitted April 2014
- Rear Bridgestone tyres – plenty of tread
- Spare tyre present with plenty of tread
- Bilstein Suspension
- Both front wheel bearings replaced ( 1 x 2013 & 1 x 2014 )
- New K&N Filter (2013 (Original airbox and pipes included))
- New battery (2013)
- New Vacuum advance cell (2013)
- New alternator (2014)
- New speedometer cable fitted (2014)
- New oil sump gasket (2014)
- New alloy radiator with new fan switch (2014)
- New coolant (2014)
- Manifold crack free (replaced 2014), complete with new studs, gaskets and copper nuts.
- Full stainless steel exhaust system (Fitted 2014)
- New *rare* ‘Devil’ performance stainless backbox (Fitted 2014)
- Full BakerBM Blue engine silicone hose set with S/S jubilee clips
- Front tower strut brace
- Last oil and filter change September 2014
- New washer bottle, pump, nylon hose and washer jets
Literally hundreds of £££ spent in 4 years of ownership to get her where she is today.
Cracking drive, extremely responsive, handles like a go kart! Always a head turner, and love the comments when pulling into garages etc!
Would love to keep her but as mentioned above, I need a bit more of a daily drive and don’t want to wear her into the ground!
£3500 inc Haynes 205 Manual…an essential! Also included is a top of the range breathable waterproof car cover (Cost £150)
Included in the sale are a number of boxes of second hand quality parts, engine mounts, radiator fans, engine bits, hoses etc etc.
Seats need stitching, easy job, just not got round to do it.
I have a replacement foam bolster to go on the right hand side of the drivers seat…again, just not got round to doing it. Will include all materials for repair in the sale. Other than that…I can’t think of any other bad points???
I also have boxes and boxes of original spare parts, all in packets, things like switches, service items, gaskets, seals, indicator stalks, etc. I will include this in the sale for a further £200 or sell separate. It was always handy to have all of this in the loft for the restoration and may be handy in the future.
Plenty of pics here:
8970 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Overall
- Peugeot 406 Coupe V6 Brembo 4-pot Brake Calipers (49273 views)
- Peugeot 205 GTI Rally Car (31981 views)
- 205 STDT (16586 views)
- Peugeot 205 Gti 1.9 Gti 1988 (13184 views)
- PEUGEOT 205 GTI (12358 views)
- 206gti 180 (9808 views)
- exterior trim wanted. desperately…… (9772 views)
- Peugeot 205 Dimma Rear Spoiler (9606 views)
- 1.9 205 GTI 1991 Miami Blue (8970 views)
- 205 Gti 1.9 For sale (8914 views)